Tuesday, November 19, 2013

NOTD: H&M "Wintersky"

H&M Wintersky is like the winter sky at twilight, a mix of silver, pale blue, pale pink and darker blue. It is really a multi chrome, i.e. it flashes different colours depending on the direction of the light and the direction you are looking at it. It is also unique in my stash, and at around £2 is a must have in my book.

On to the swatches, all are three coats (multichromes are often quite hard to get opaque), with Poshe fast drying base coat and top coat, in natural light.


I must admit, I bought this on a nail polish sale page on Facebook. I can't remember the last time I went to H&M, I think I blotted out the awfulness of the shop!  I missed a trick though, as Wintersky is the loveliest silvery colour and I adore it. Still can't bring myself to check out their other polishes in person though, and as for Top Shop they can forget it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey ! I like your blog ..The nail art design you had shared in this blog. I am just loving it..Few month ago I had visited to parlor who had been their for Bridal nail art & its awesome. After ching your images I just remember that day.

    ReplyDelete