Thursday, November 14, 2013

NOTD: Liquidus Nail Gloss "Moonstone"

Today's NOTD is by a US Indie maker, Liquidus Nail Gloss. The polishes are all  named after precious and semi precious stones, and I picked up minis of Moonstone, Arsenic and Pyrite from the Etsy store. I like getting minis of indies, as I'm often wary of the quality, plus when you are paying over £8 postage from the US you need a few to make it worth your while!
 
Onto the swatches. Moonstone is gorgeous! It's a sheer, glowing, sparkly bright baby blue. It looks like the blue of the neon tetra fish, in both colour and vividness. I used three coats here, it would have been OK with two but I don't like visible nail line (VNL).
Another shot. I really must get to grips with my camera and light box and stop using my phone.
This was another I didn't want to take off! Am I the only one who has a stash of untrieds that turns out to be hiding an absolute classic?

No comments:

Post a Comment