Sunday, November 17, 2013

NOTD: Leighton Denny "All About Me"

On my nails today is this beauty, Leighton Denny "All About Me". I can't remember where I bought this, possibly from eBay, although this is core collection so you can get it from M&S or the Leighton Denny site amongst other places.

One thing that has surprised me is that I like pink on my nails. I always assumed, given my goth background, that I would go for darks and black. But there is nothing more cheery than a bright splash of pink on your nails! Also I think it surprises other people that I like it too. All the swatches below are three coats, in natural light.


Love, love, love it! Leighton's polishes can be on the thin side, so I generally use three coats and this was no excecption. Base and top coat are my usual Poshe fast drying base and top coat.

Do you wear colours that would have surprised your teenage self? Do you wear any colours to shock other people?

No comments:

Post a Comment